FREE TRYOUT - - NO OBLIGATION. COME GET IN THE WATER FOR A PRACTICE AND SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT!!
Please see "Register" and the calendar on this website for specific details.
- Boys & Girls 8th grade & younger. This is the perfect program for novice athletes 8th grade and younger.
- No experience necessary.
- Must be able to swim 25 yards. Swim lessons are not a part of this program.
- 60 minute practice.
- Open-door, no obligation policy. Come to the pool, check out a practice, meet the coaching staff.
- #1: Fees can be found by clicking on the "Register" link and scrolling down to the appropriate Competitive Session.
- #2: Athletes must be registered with USA Water Polo as a Bronze, Silver, or Gold Athlete. Go to the USA Water Polo website and register as an athlete with Sacramento Water Polo, Club #630. Fee involved. Registration valid for the calendar year. This fee is paid directly to USA Water Polo and is not part of Sacramento Water Polo athlete session fees.
How to Pay:
- Register for the appropriate program on the "Register!" link on this website.
- Mail a check to the address below or pay with credit card. (Contact Coach Hastie if paying by credit card.)
- Mailing Address: 4521 Valmonte Drive, Sacramento, CA. 95864
- Multi-child discount: First child pays full price. Second child pays 50% or $100 (whichever is more.) Third child pays $100. If children are in Comp Program and Development Program: Pay full Comp price.
Practice Days / Times:
- Click on calendar.
- Click on appropriate date / age group / practice site.
- Specific practice times and details will appear.